For more than 40 years the Northeastern Pennsylvania Philharmonic has been respected and treasured as one of our region’s leading cultural organizations. Our Philharmonic is a fully professional symphony orchestra, one that has gained national reputation for excellence. And how fortunate we are to have as our Maestro and Music Director, Lawrence Loh, one of the most talented young conductors in the United States!
The NEPA Philharmonic’s mission is to present live symphonic performances and music education at the highest level of artistic excellence, enriching, and engaging the people of our region. In addition to classic, pops and holiday concerts in Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, there is a chamber music series in both cities. There are also educational concerts, including our Young Peoples Concerts, Crescendo Family Concerts, Music In Our Schools (ensembles that present programs in local schools), and our Kids in the Balcony program. To top it off, we also have our immensely popular FREE July 3 and 4 concerts!
You can make sure the Phil continues to be our crown jewel by becoming our partner and committing to sponsorship.
Why sponsor the Philharmonic?
- Enhance your brand! Marketing with NEPA Phil can increase your visibility.
- Build a stronger community; vibrant arts contribute significantly to the appeal of our region, both in the lives of residents and in the region’s economic development.
- We must foster a love of music in our children. This cultivation should begin in early childhood—our youth need music woven into their young lives to help them achieve in school and develop creative thinking skills. Many studies report that the Arts promote better physical health, mental health and social interactions in students as they grow into adulthood. For these reasons, we want to be strong advocates and partners with music educators.
- Musicians and concert goers dine and shop, adding to the local economy.
- The NEPA Phil is a major tool for corporate recruitment.
- Support our professional musicians who are among the best in the field.
- Build morale within your company: Sponsors may host a reception for their employees, receive free tickets, and may purchase discounted ticket.
- Sponsors help make tickets affordable and thereby welcome new audiences of all economic backgrounds.
- A vibrant arts culture helps build our economy, improve education, and enhance our local identity. In short, sponsors are our partners in building a better community